Does it feel like diet and exercise aren’t enough? Is it possible there may be other barriers keeping us from committing to healthier habits? Join our weight-loss experts Feb. 4 as we explore emotional hurdles to weight-loss, including ways we can commit to healthier habits and available support to do so.
We’ll be joined by Garth Davis, MD, a Bariatric Surgeon, and Marit D. Weikel, MA, LPC, a Behavioral Health Specialist. Dr. Davis and Marit are part of Mission Weight Management, a comprehensive surgical and medical (non-surgical) advanced weight-loss program that empowers patients with guidance, support and our region’s most comprehensive team of medical specialists.
At Mission Health, we welcome, even encourage, you to engage in open dialogue on our social media platforms. We look forward to engaging with your comments about your experiences.
Facebook LIVE is a real-time broadcast from Mission Health. By participating in this simulcast, you are acknowledging your understanding of the following:
- Content shared should not be considered personal medical advice and does not replace consultation with your healthcare provider.
- As this is a public platform, the information you share can be viewed by other users.
- Do not assume your online postings will remain private.
- Exercise extreme caution when sharing medical information about yourself or others. Please refrain from disclosing personal identifiable information, including your location, diagnosis, financial information and/or any other private information.
- By participating in Mission Health-sponsored social media, you are granting Mission Health the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media.
During Facebook LIVE, we encourage you to engage, participate and ask general questions; however, please refrain from disclosing personal information regarding your family’s health and wellness. Furthermore, we strongly encourage you to review the Social Media Disclaimer prior to participating in any Mission Health-sponsored social media.