Join us LIVE on Facebook at 2 pm on Monday, March 13, as Mission Weight Management’s registered dietitian and clinical nutritionist educator Elizabeth Holmes answers your questions. She will be busting typical nutrition and exercise myths. Join us to learn the difference between fact and folklore when it comes to getting to and staying at your healthiest.
If you need our assistance and qualify for one of our programs, ask your physician to refer you to Mission Weight Management. To sign up for a free medical or surgical weight management information session, visit missionweight.org or call (828) 213-4100 to schedule a free information session. One of our knowledgeable staff members will be in touch with you shortly to answer any questions you have.
At Mission Health, we welcome, even encourage, you to engage in open dialogue on our social media platforms. We look forward to engaging with your comments about your experiences.
PRIMETime [Facebook] LIVE is a real-time broadcast from Mission Health. By participating in this simulcast, you are acknowledging your understanding of the following:
- Content shared should not be considered personal medical advice and does not replace consultation with your healthcare provider.
- As this is a public platform, the information you share can be viewed by other users.
- Do not assume your online postings will remain private.
- Exercise extreme caution when sharing medical information about yourself or others. Please refrain from disclosing personal identifiable information, including your location, diagnosis, financial information and/or any other private information.
- By participating in Mission Health-sponsored social media, you are granting Mission Health the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media.
During PRIMETime LIVE, we encourage you to engage, participate and ask general questions; however, please refrain from disclosing personal information regarding your family’s health and wellness. Furthermore, we strongly encourage you to review the Social Media Disclaimer prior to participating in any Mission Health-sponsored social media.