- This event has passed.
BEFAST – Spot a Stroke, Save a Life – Live on Facebook Wednesday, May 22
May 22 @ 12 pm
We’ll be joined by:
- Alex Schneider, MD, Chief of Neurosciences at Mission Health
- Robin Jones, MSN, RN, CNRN, SCRN, NE-BC, Mission Health’s Stroke Program Manager
- Angela Pettus, BSN, RN, CEN, Mission Hospital McDowell’s Emergency Department Manager
- Nikki Farmer, RN, a registered nurse in Angel Medical Center’s Emergency Department.
Mission Health is leading our region in stroke care, including receiving national recognition for stroke care at Angel Medical Center, Mission Hospital and Mission Hospital McDowell.
At Mission Health, we welcome, even encourage, you to engage in open dialogue on our social media platforms. We look forward to engaging with your comments about your experiences.
Facebook LIVE is a real-time broadcast from Mission Health. By participating in this simulcast, you are acknowledging your understanding of the following:
- Content shared should not be considered personal medical advice and does not replace consultation with your healthcare provider.
- As this is a public platform, the information you share can be viewed by other users.
- Do not assume your online postings will remain private.
- Exercise extreme caution when sharing medical information about yourself or others. Please refrain from disclosing personal identifiable information, including your location, diagnosis, financial information and/or any other private information.
- By participating in Mission Health-sponsored social media, you are granting Mission Health the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media.