Join Mission Hospital for Advanced Medicine team members as we explore the past, present and future of the new tower and what it means for you. Beginning at 6:30 pm, you will hear from Mission Health leaders about how the Mission Hospital for Advanced Medicine will improve the Mission Experience for our patients, team members and community.
The event, broadcast live on Facebook, will also include opportunities to ask questions for the evening’s panelists to answer, as well as resources to find more information.
Our panelists include:
- Karen Olsen, MBA, BSN, VP, Chief Nurse Executive, Mission Hospital
- Ruth Zyry, MSN, RN, Chief Operations Officer, Mission Hospital
- William Hathaway, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Mission Health
- Sonya Greck, MSN, RN, Senior Vice President
At Mission Health, we welcome, even encourage, you to engage in open dialogue on our social media platforms. We look forward to engaging with your comments about your experiences.
Facebook LIVE is a real-time broadcast from Mission Health. By participating in this simulcast, you are acknowledging your understanding of the following:
- Content shared should not be considered personal medical advice and does not replace consultation with your healthcare provider.
- As this is a public platform, the information you share can be viewed by other users.
- Do not assume your online postings will remain private.
- Exercise extreme caution when sharing medical information about yourself or others. Please refrain from disclosing personal identifiable information, including your location, diagnosis, financial information and/or any other private information.
- By participating in Mission Health-sponsored social media, you are granting Mission Health the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media.
During Facebook LIVE, we encourage you to engage, participate and ask general questions; however, please refrain from disclosing personal information regarding your family’s health and wellness. Furthermore, we strongly encourage you to review the Social Media Disclaimer prior to participating in any Mission Health-sponsored social media.