- This event has passed.
Preventative Maintenance : A Guide to Men’s Health – Live on Facebook Thursday, June 13
June 13 @ 5 pm
How often do you change the oil in the car, the filter in your HVAC or the batteries in your smoke detector? It’s all part of routine maintenance. But what about the most important machine in your life – your body?
With Father’s Day approaching, it’s a good time to start thinking about the men you care about whether it be your father, husband, uncle, brother, son or friend. While early screenings and detections may save lives, there are other preventive measures – or routine maintenance – that may improve overall health.
Join us Live on Facebook on Thursday, June 13 at 5 pm with one of our men’s health subject-matter experts, Brian Cohen, MD, MPH, as we explore urological conditions in men, including:
- What you can do to take better care of your health
- The warning signs of urological conditions
- Understanding when to seek care from a healthcare professional
- Available preventive screenings and visits
- Treatment options for urological disorders
Brian Cohen, MD, MPH, is a board-certified urologist at Mission Urology in Asheville. He sees both men and women with incontinence, problems passing urine and other urologic disorders.
At Mission Health, we welcome, even encourage, you to engage in open dialogue on our social media platforms. We look forward to engaging with your comments about your experiences.
Facebook LIVE is a real-time broadcast from Mission Health. By participating in this simulcast, you are acknowledging your understanding of the following:
- Content shared should not be considered personal medical advice and does not replace consultation with your healthcare provider.
- As this is a public platform, the information you share can be viewed by other users.
- Do not assume your online postings will remain private.
- Exercise extreme caution when sharing medical information about yourself or others. Please refrain from disclosing personal identifiable information, including your location, diagnosis, financial information and/or any other private information.
- By participating in Mission Health-sponsored social media, you are granting Mission Health the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media.