Join us on October 30th, 2018, from 5-6:30pm to meet the Mission Breast Care Team and to learn about early detection, the latest treatment options, and cutting-edge diagnosis methods for breast cancer.
The event will take place at the SECU Cancer Center, in room 122.
The following providers will be present at the event:
- Helen Sandven, MD, Director of Mission Breast Imaging
- Michelle LeBlanc, MD, Surgeon, Director of Mission High Risk Breast Clinic
- Blair Harkness, MD, Surgeon
- Kellie Condra, MD, Radiation Oncologist
- Hiromi Terawaki, MD, Medical Oncologist
- Sarah Pearce, DNP, NP-C, Nurse Practitioner
Heavy hors d’oeuvres will be offered, and space is limited. RSVP to 828-213-3530.