- This event has passed.
When Gender Matters: Understanding the Signs of Heart Disease – Live on Facebook Tuesday, February 12
February 12 @ 10 am
We’ll be joined by Sarah Ciccotto, MD, a board certified cardiologist at Asheville Cardiology Associates and Mission Heart. During our conversation, Dr. Cicotto will answer any questions or concerns you may have about heart disease, including signs, symptoms, prevention and treatment.
At Mission Health, we welcome, even encourage, you to engage in open dialogue on our social media platforms. We look forward to engaging with your comments about your experiences.
Facebook LIVE is a real-time broadcast from Mission Health. By participating in this simulcast, you are acknowledging your understanding of the following:
- Content shared should not be considered personal medical advice and does not replace consultation with your healthcare provider.
- As this is a public platform, the information you share can be viewed by other users.
- Do not assume your online postings will remain private.
- Exercise extreme caution when sharing medical information about yourself or others. Please refrain from disclosing personal identifiable information, including your location, diagnosis, financial information and/or any other private information.
- By participating in Mission Health-sponsored social media, you are granting Mission Health the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media.