Join a panel of regional healthcare experts as we explore what our intent to join HCA Healthcare is likely to mean for rural western North Carolina communities. The event, which will be broadcast live on Facebook, will include opportunities to have your questions answered by the evening’s panelists as well as resources to find more information.
Beginning at 6:30 pm, you will have the opportunity to hear from leaders and community board members from regional hospitals who traveled to central Tennessee to learn more about HCA’s commitment to rural healthcare.
Panelists we will hear from include:
- Kathy Guyette, MSN, RN, NEA-BC, Senior Vice President, Patient Care Services & President Regional Member Hospitals, Mission Health
- Rebecca W. Carter, MSN, RN, FACHE, President & Chief Nursing Officer, Blue Ridge Regional Hospital
- Brian Barrow, MD, Chief of Staff, Transylvania Regional Hospital
Our recent Facebook Live series has been a great opportunity for Mission Health leaders and board members to connect with our community and share what the future of healthcare in western North Carolina might look like with HCA Healthcare. Read highlights from our July 24 Facebook Live
, where our hosts visited St. David’s Medical Center, a hospital system in Austin, TX, that joined HCA in the 1990s, to see firsthand how HCA delivers clinical care and the transformational work its foundation is doing to improve the health and wellness of the people in its community.
At Mission Health, we welcome, even encourage, you to engage in open dialogue on our social media platforms. We look forward to engaging with your comments about your experiences.
Facebook LIVE is a real-time broadcast from Mission Health. By participating in this simulcast, you are acknowledging your understanding of the following:
- Content shared should not be considered personal medical advice and does not replace consultation with your healthcare provider.
- As this is a public platform, the information you share can be viewed by other users.
- Do not assume your online postings will remain private.
- Exercise extreme caution when sharing medical information about yourself or others. Please refrain from disclosing personal identifiable information, including your location, diagnosis, financial information and/or any other private information.
- By participating in Mission Health-sponsored social media, you are granting Mission Health the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media.
During Facebook LIVE, we encourage you to engage, participate and ask general questions; however, please refrain from disclosing personal information regarding your family’s health and wellness. Furthermore, we strongly encourage you to review the Social Media Disclaimer prior to participating in any Mission Health-sponsored social media.