Registration now open
Join MAHEC & Mission Health for our second annual National Patient Safety Conference. This dynamic program will provide clinicians and leaders with information, insight, tools and training to grow a culture of safety, and support clinical staff, patients and families.
The conference is open to all healthcare professionals, who after attending will:
- Define the essential components of a culture of safety
- Describe the process of event review and follow-up at Mission Health
- Apply Root Cause Analysis technique to analyzing a safety event
- Provide support for clinicians involved in a safety event
- Apply appropriate strategies for disclosing errors to patients and families
- Develop a plan to enhance the culture of safety in a specific work area
- Receive credits/CMEs
Click here to to preview the keynote speakers, agenda and local accommodations.
We look forward to seeing you in Asheville this October!