And they’re off! The kids are back in school which can mean lots of changes (and sometimes chaos) at home. Join our pediatrician, Ashley Carver, MD as she provides some great tips on how to make the school year a little easier, and healthier, for everyone.
Wherever you are, join us via the Mission Children’s Hospital Facebook page or the Mission Health Facebook page for this exciting broadcast.
At Mission Health, we welcome, even encourage, you to engage in open dialogue on our social media platforms. We look forward to engaging with your comments about your experiences.
Facebook LIVE is a real-time broadcast from Mission Health. By participating in this simulcast, you are acknowledging your understanding of the following:
- Content shared should not be considered personal medical advice and does not replace consultation with your healthcare provider.
- As this is a public platform, the information you share can be viewed by other users.
- Do not assume your online postings will remain private.
- Exercise extreme caution when sharing medical information about yourself or others. Please refrain from disclosing personal identifiable information, including your location, diagnosis, financial information and/or any other private information.
- By participating in Mission Health-sponsored social media, you are granting Mission Health the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media.
During Facebook LIVE, we encourage you to engage, participate and ask general questions; however, please refrain from disclosing personal information regarding your family’s health and wellness. Furthermore, we strongly encourage you to review the Social Media Disclaimer prior to participating in any Mission Health-sponsored social media.