- This event has passed.
Blood Drive—Angel Medical Center
November 6 @ 9 am - 2 pm
The Blood Connection will host a blood drive at Angel Medical Center on Friday, November 6, from 9 am to 2 pm. The Blood Connection’s blood mobile will be set up in the parking lot at 56 Medical Park Drive, Franklin.
Donors are encouraged to make an appointment before the blood drive to better control social distancing. To schedule an appointment, visit:
Walk-ins are welcome. A donor card or photo ID is required. All donors will receive a $20 Visa card.
The Blood Connection is now offering COVID-19 Antibody Testing with every blood donation. Please be aware that this is not COVID-19 diagnostic testing. Positive test results do not confirm infection or immunity.
The following guidelines are also being followed to protect against the spread of COVID-19:
- Masks are to be worn at all times.
- Gloves are worn and changed for every donor.
- Beds are wiped after each donor.
- Screening rooms are wiped down after each donor.
- Temperatures will be taken at the registration table to ensure donors do not have a fever before moving into the screening rooms.