BikeSafe Rider Skills Days involve background information and training related to five areas:
- Motorcycle Control (covers acceleration, braking, clutch control and smoothness)
- Hazard Management (covers observation, planning, approach position, safety margin, reaction to signs, perception of danger and reaction to danger)
- Cornering (covers curve assessment, approach position, approach speed and safety margin)
- Overtaking (covers planning and following position)
- Roadcraft (covers mirrors / rear obstacles, use of signals and attitude)
The class involves classroom discussion and active riding skills assessment by qualified BikeSafe Assessors.
Registration deadline: May 9, 2021