- This event has passed.
Angel Medical Center to Host Blood Drive
September 4, 2020 @ 9 am - 2 pm
The Blood Connection will host a blood drive at Angel Medical Center on Friday, September 4, from 9 am to 2 pm. The Blood Connection’s bloodmobile will be set up in the parking lot at 56 Medical Park Drive.
Walk-ins are welcome. A donor card or photo ID is required. All donors will receive a $20 Visa card.
The Blood Connection is now offering COVID-19 Antibody Testing with every blood donation. Please be aware that this is not COVID-19 diagnostic testing. Positive test results do not confirm infection or immunity.
The following guidelines are also being followed to protect against the spread of COVID-19:
- Masks are to be worn at all times.
- Gloves are worn and changed for every donor.
- Beds are wiped after each donor.
- Screening rooms are wiped down after each donor.
- Temperatures will be taken at the registration table to ensure donors do not have a fever before moving into the screening rooms.