Join us LIVE on Facebook at 7 p.m., Wednesday, June 29, as Linda Gale, PA, discusses common issues and prevention techniques for women and urinary tract infections (UTIs).
Linda Gale is a physician assistant with McDowell Urology and Mission Community Urological Specialists – Blue Ridge. She has been seeing both women and men with a wide range of urological issues including urinary frequency and incontinence, interstitial cystitis, kidney stones, urinary tract infections, blood in urine and erectile dysfunction since 2007. Join us Wednesday at 7 p.m. and dialogue with Linda as she gives advice on what you can do to prevent UTIs, treatment options and staying healthy.
At Mission Health, we welcome, even encourage, you to engage in open dialogue on our social media platforms. We look forward to engaging with your comments about your experiences.
PRIMETime [Facebook] LIVE is a real-time broadcast from Mission Health. By participating in this simulcast, you are acknowledging your understanding of the following:
- Content shared should not be considered personal medical advice and does not replace consultation with your healthcare provider.
- As this is a public platform, the information you share can be viewed by other users.
- Do not assume your online postings will remain private.
- Exercise extreme caution when sharing medical information about yourself or others. Please refrain from disclosing personal identifiable information, including your location, diagnosis, financial information and/or any other private information.
- By participating in Mission Health-sponsored social media, you are granting Mission Health the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media.
During PRIMETime LIVE, we encourage you to engage, participate and ask general questions; however, please refrain from disclosing personal information regarding your family’s health and wellness. Furthermore, we strongly encourage you to review the Social Media Disclaimer prior to participating in any Mission Health-sponsored social media.