- This event has passed.
World Stroke Day: Celebrating Stroke Heroes from Recognition through Recovery – Asheville
October 29 @ 12:30 pm - 5 pm| $40
World Stroke Day is Monday, October 29, 2018! Join with healthcare colleagues and stroke survivors/caregivers to learn the latest about new stroke guidelines, emerging acute treatment options, mental health issues with stroke, post rehab fitness options, and how to create a stroke-friendly community. Be recognized as part of the stroke team as we celebrate recovery with stroke survivors and their caregivers.
- MAHEC Mary C. Nesbitt Biltmore Campus
121 Hendersonville Rd, Asheville, NC 28803
Date: Monday, October 29, 2018
- Registration: 12:30pm-1:00pm
- Program: 1:00pm-5:00pm
Early Registration Fees Through October 22, 2018
- $40.00 Program Fee
- $20.00 Students (must provide student ID at check-in)
- $10.00-$15.00 Survivors and Caregivers – May register at a reduced rate of $10.00 per person or $15.00 per couple
Have a question?
- Contact the Program Planner, Rosalyn Wasserman, PT, DPT at email@example.com or 828-257-4437.
- Registration information: 828-257-4475
- Fax registration: 828-257-4768
- Online registration: www.mahec.net
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: MAHEC Registration, 121 Hendersonville Road, Asheville, NC 28803