- This event has passed.
Reproductive Health at Any Age – Live on Facebook Wednesday, May 16
May 16 @ 11 am
Whether you are ready to be a mom or already a grandmother, you may be facing decisions about your reproductive health.
Join one of our women’s care providers, Ellen Hearty, MD, on Wednesday, May 16, at 11 am, LIVE on Facebook as she discusses topics including menopause, minimally invasive hysterectomies and long-acting birth control options.
Dr. Hearty will answer your questions and discuss what options are available, no matter what stage of reproductive life you are in.
At Mission Health, we welcome, even encourage, you to engage in open dialogue on our social media platforms. We look forward to engaging with your comments about your experiences.
Facebook LIVE is a real-time broadcast from Mission Health. By participating in this simulcast, you are acknowledging your understanding of the following:
- Content shared should not be considered personal medical advice and does not replace consultation with your healthcare provider.
- As this is a public platform, the information you share can be viewed by other users.
- Do not assume your online postings will remain private.
- Exercise extreme caution when sharing medical information about yourself or others. Please refrain from disclosing personal identifiable information, including your location, diagnosis, financial information and/or any other private information.
- By participating in Mission Health-sponsored social media, you are granting Mission Health the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media.