- This event has passed.
It’s a (Very) Small World – Tiny Medicine as Seen from Our NICU Team – Live on Facebook Monday, November 26
November 26 @ 5 pm
November is prematurity awareness month, and it’s a very small world for over 900 premature babies born last year at Mission Hospital – home to the region’s only Level III NICU. Join our care team as we explore the NICU from a doctor and nurse’s perspective.
Mark your calendar for our Facebook Live discussion on Monday, November 26th at 5 PM. We’ll be joined by Chris DeRienzo, MD, MPP, FAAP, a board certified neonatologist along with Lianne Fagnant, RN, a NICU Supervisor and the Nursing Lead on our Infant Transport Team. Both are among the NICU team members at Mission Children’s Hospital.
At Mission Health, we welcome, even encourage, you to engage in open dialogue on our social media platforms. We look forward to engaging with your comments about your experiences.
Facebook LIVE is a real-time broadcast from Mission Health. By participating in this simulcast, you are acknowledging your understanding of the following:
- Content shared should not be considered personal medical advice and does not replace consultation with your healthcare provider.
- As this is a public platform, the information you share can be viewed by other users.
- Do not assume your online postings will remain private.
- Exercise extreme caution when sharing medical information about yourself or others. Please refrain from disclosing personal identifiable information, including your location, diagnosis, financial information and/or any other private information.
- By participating in Mission Health-sponsored social media, you are granting Mission Health the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media.