- This event has passed.
Lung Cancer Prevention, Screening and Treatment – Live on Facebook
February 12, 2018 @ 6 pm
Join us LIVE on Facebook as our expert panel of lung specialists, Drs. Binns, Bryan, Campbell and Hull, answer your questions about lung cancer screening, diagnosis and treatment.
Oliver Binns, MD – Thoracic Surgeon
Charles Bryan, MD – Hematology and Oncology Specialist
Gregory Campbell, MD – Pulmonologist
Matthew Hull, MD – Radiation Oncologist
Topics of discussion:
- Who should be screened?
- Why is early screening so important?
- How long does it take my lungs to recover after years of smoking?
- What’s the truth about e-cigs?
- What are some causes of lung cancer beyond smoking?
- And more…
Monday, February 12 – 6 p.m.
At Mission Health, we welcome, even encourage, you to engage in open dialogue on our social media platforms. We look forward to engaging with your comments about your experiences.
Facebook LIVE is a real-time broadcast from Mission Health. By participating in this simulcast, you are acknowledging your understanding of the following:
- Content shared should not be considered personal medical advice and does not replace consultation with your healthcare provider.
- As this is a public platform, the information you share can be viewed by other users.
- Do not assume your online postings will remain private.
- Exercise extreme caution when sharing medical information about yourself or others. Please refrain from disclosing personal identifiable information, including your location, diagnosis, financial information and/or any other private information.
- By participating in Mission Health-sponsored social media, you are granting Mission Health the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media.