- This event has passed.
Hand Pain 101: Symptoms and Treatment for Carpal Tunnel – Live on Facebook Thursday, July 27
July 27 @ 4 pm
Join us LIVE on Facebook as our hand expert, Dr. Sonya Clark, discusses the symptoms and treatments for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
This common, yet often misunderstood, condition can cause excruciating pain. Dr. Clark will answer your questions about how to diagnosis Carpal Tunnel, how to treat Carpal Tunnel and more.
Experiencing debilitating hand pain? Dr. Clark can free you of those symptoms quickly.
Sonya Clark, DO, is an Orthopedic Surgeon dedicated to becoming your choice for hand, wrist and elbow surgery in the Asheville and surrounding areas. She is a board certified orthopedic surgeon, with specialized fellowship training in Hand and Upper Extremity, and she holds a Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) in Hand Surgery. She specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the upper extremity.
At Mission Health, we welcome, even encourage, you to engage in open dialogue on our social media platforms. We look forward to engaging with your comments about your experiences.
Facebook LIVE is a real-time broadcast from Mission Health. By participating in this simulcast, you are acknowledging your understanding of the following:
- Content shared should not be considered personal medical advice and does not replace consultation with your healthcare provider.
- As this is a public platform, the information you share can be viewed by other users.
- Do not assume your online postings will remain private.
- Exercise extreme caution when sharing medical information about yourself or others. Please refrain from disclosing personal identifiable information, including your location, diagnosis, financial information and/or any other private information.
- By participating in Mission Health-sponsored social media, you are granting Mission Health the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media.