- This event has passed.
Joint, Bone, and Back Pain: What Now? Live on Facebook Thursday, May 31
May 31, 2018 @ 7 pm
Living an active life can sometimes lead to pain, which can be the first sign of potential injury. Why not take action now to avoid a future diagnosis that could lead to surgery?
Join us Elise Hiza, MD, LIVE on Facebook to learn what you can do to treat pain related to joint, bone and back.
Thursday, May 31 – 7:00 pm
Elise Hiza, MD, is an Orthopedic Surgeon with Mission Sports Medicine
At Mission Health, we welcome, even encourage, you to engage in open dialogue on our social media platforms. We look forward to engaging with your comments about your experiences.
Facebook LIVE is a real-time broadcast from Mission Health. By participating in this simulcast, you are acknowledging your understanding of the following:
- Content shared should not be considered personal medical advice and does not replace consultation with your healthcare provider.
- As this is a public platform, the information you share can be viewed by other users.
- Do not assume your online postings will remain private.
- Exercise extreme caution when sharing medical information about yourself or others. Please refrain from disclosing personal identifiable information, including your location, diagnosis, financial information and/or any other private information.
- By participating in Mission Health-sponsored social media, you are granting Mission Health the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media.