- This event has passed.
Answering Your Questions about Mission Health & HCA – Live on Facebook Tuesday, May 8
May 8 @ 6 pm - 7 pm
Join us LIVE on Facebook as Mission Health President and CEO Ronald A. Paulus, MD, and John R. Ball, MD, Chair of Mission Health’s Board of Directors, answer your questions about the pending transaction between Mission Health and HCA.
Drs. Paulus and Ball will field inquiries from the community and discuss why this is important for our patients, our team members and our community.
On March 21, Mission Health announced its intent to join HCA Healthcare. An unprecedented opportunity to move Mission Health forward for western North Carolina, the transaction would ensure healthy vibrant communities and world-class healthcare for the patients we are privileged to serve.
At Mission Health, we welcome, even encourage, you to engage in open dialogue on our social media platforms. We look forward to engaging with your comments about your experiences.
Facebook LIVE is a real-time broadcast from Mission Health. By participating in this simulcast, you are acknowledging your understanding of the following:
- Content shared should not be considered personal medical advice and does not replace consultation with your healthcare provider.
- As this is a public platform, the information you share can be viewed by other users.
- Do not assume your online postings will remain private.
- Exercise extreme caution when sharing medical information about yourself or others. Please refrain from disclosing personal identifiable information, including your location, diagnosis, financial information and/or any other private information.
- By participating in Mission Health-sponsored social media, you are granting Mission Health the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media.