- This event has passed.
Transforming Health & Wellness in Our Community – Live on Facebook Tuesday, June 12
June 12, 2018 @ 6 pm
Join us live on Facebook June 12 at 6 pm as we share examples of how a new foundation could transform the health and wellbeing of the people and communities of western of North Carolina.
We will hear from Mission Health leaders on some of the challenges our community members face in improving their health, and how investments in addressing those barriers can lead us all to a healthier future. The evening’s panelists will include:
- Ronald A. Paulus, MD, President & CEO of Mission Health
- Sonya Greck, MSN, RN, SVP of Patient Safety Net Services & Behavioral Health
- Susan Mims, MD, MPH, Vice President & Chief of Pediatrics
- Lakesha McDay, Director, Diversity, Inclusion & Health Equity
At Mission Health, we welcome, even encourage, you to engage in open dialogue on our social media platforms. We look forward to engaging with your comments about your experiences.
Facebook LIVE is a real-time broadcast from Mission Health. By participating in this simulcast, you are acknowledging your understanding of the following:
- Content shared should not be considered personal medical advice and does not replace consultation with your healthcare provider.
- As this is a public platform, the information you share can be viewed by other users.
- Do not assume your online postings will remain private.
- Exercise extreme caution when sharing medical information about yourself or others. Please refrain from disclosing personal identifiable information, including your location, diagnosis, financial information and/or any other private information.
- By participating in Mission Health-sponsored social media, you are granting Mission Health the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media.