Childbirth Classes – Mission Hospital McDowell
November 22 @ 12 pm - 5 pm
An event every month that begins at 12pm on day Fourth of the month, repeating until December 31, 2018
The childbirth class offers parents a well-rounded curriculum. The most important way to approach the birth of your baby is with confidence and relaxation. You achieve this by knowing what to expect, developing the skills to move through labor and feeling prepared through education. We encourage you to be an active participant in the birth process.
Course topics include:
- Complete guide to a safe and healthy pregnancy
- Family changes and preparations
- Choices for labor and birth
- Comfort measures: relaxation, breathing and positioning
- Medical procedures, medications for pain and cesarean birth
- Infant care
Class cost is $45. Scholarship opportunities are available.
To make reservations, please call 828-659-5300.