Despite repeated attempts over more than eight months to bring Blue Cross NC back to the negotiating table to ensure continued in-network access to high quality care, Blue Cross NC is forcing Mission Health and our patients’ beloved doctors and facilities out of their network as soon as October 5. And, while Blue Cross NC hasn’t responded to our multiple requests to come back to the negotiating table for our patients and loved ones, we are hopeful they’ll respond to WNC’s collective voice on September 18.
What you can do:
Sign up now to be heard September 18
Take action now – it’s your opportunity to be heard and tell Blue Cross NC you won’t let them take away your doctor.
Here’s what you need to do now to ensure your voice is heard (it’s as EASY as 1, 2 & 3!):
- Click here to sign up
- Register your social media profile
- Share with your friends and family
We’ll take care of the rest come September 18, when your message will be sent out via the social media profile(s) you signed up with so Blue Cross NC can hear all of our voices and requests to keep your doctors in network after October 5. Sign up now to be heard.
Don’t forget – change your profile picture to show your desire to keep your doctor
- Browse the profile pictures below and choose one for your Facebook and/or Twitter profile.
- Download and save your favorite profile photo on your desktop or mobile device.
- Upload your new profile photo to Facebook and Twitter.
- On Facebook, add a profile caption for your friends and family to read.
- Leave your profile photos up until Blue Cross NC comes back to the table for the people of western North Carolina.
If you are insured by Blue Cross, know that Mission Stands with You.
Stay tuned next week
Choose your favorite profile photo below: