Mission Health is committed to keeping you updated on the contract issue with Blue Cross NC. We want to make sure you have the resources and tools you need to understand this complicated issue.
Insured by Blue Cross NC? Mission stands with you. We can help.
This week, we urged you to know and share with family, friends and neighbors:
- Blue Cross NC patients ALWAYS have in-network access to emergency care at any hospital. Our patients will ALWAYS have access to our emergency rooms regardless of our contract status with Blue Cross NC. This includes all six of Mission Health’s emergency departments:
- Angel Medical Center in Franklin, N.C.
- Blue Ridge Regional Hospital in Spruce Pine, N.C.
- Highlands-Cashiers Hospital in Highlands, N.C.
- McDowell Hospital in Marion, N.C.
- Mission Hospital in Asheville, N.C.
- Transylvania Regional Hospital in Brevard, N.C.
We also encouraged you to:
- Be an advocate and have your voices heard on social media. Check out the many ways to be an advocate with our Mission Stands With You tool kit. The top action you can take in the tool kit is to change your profile picture on Facebook and Twitter.
Each week, we’ll continue to share what you need to know and what you need to do to ensure that Blue Cross NC doesn’t take your doctor away.
More than 1 million western North Carolina residents are counting on Mission Health to deliver the same high quality and accessible care we’ve delivered for more than 125 years. Our patients are our No. 1 priority, and we’re fighting for our patients to ensure we can continue to deliver on those same expectations.
Mission Health stands with you.
We remain committed to keeping you updated with what you need to know and what you need to do to ensure that Blue Cross NC doesn’t take your doctor away.
Show your support online by changing your profile photo. Choose your favorite profile photo below: