You have grown to trust your doctor to provide the best care possible. We at Mission Health honor and value that relationship. We’re fighting for you to keep that relationship, but we need your help to ensure insurance doesn’t take away your doctor.
You can make a difference by speaking up to ensure Blue Cross NC doesn’t keep your neighbors from their doctors and access to high-quality care with Mission Health.
What you need to do:
Be an advocate and have your voices heard on social media.
- Browse the profile pictures on missionstandswithme.org and choose one for your Facebook and/or Twitter profile.
- Download and save your favorite profile photo on your desktop or mobile device.
- Upload your new profile photo to Facebook and Twitter.
- On Facebook, add a profile caption for your friends and family to read.
- Leave your profile photos up until Blue Cross NC comes back to the table for the people of western North Carolina.
You might be asking yourself, how else can I help?
Please help us spread the word about what you need to know, what you can do and how you can help your friends, family and neighbors insured by Blue Cross NC: Mission stands with you. We can help.
- Watch/share Facebook Live: Let’s Discuss the Facts about Blue Cross NC. Mission Health’s President and CEO Ronald A. Paulus, MD, discussed the negotiations with Blue Cross NC and took questions from the community. If you aren’t on Facebook, you can also view it on YouTube.
- Call Blue Cross NC at 1 (800) 446-8053 and ask them to return to the negotiating table for the people of western North Carolina to keep their Mission doctors.
- Have a care plan currently in place? Call Blue Cross NC at 1 (800) 446-8053 to keep your coverage.
- There are options! Ask your employer to tell Blue Cross NC “Keep My Mission Doctor IN NETWORK.” Mission Health has contracts with 14 other insurers that keep Mission providers IN NETWORK. It’s not too late to ask your human resources representative to make a different choice.
- On the exchange? Ask Blue Cross NC to return to the table to negotiate so you can keep your doctors IN NETWORK.
- Still confused? We can help. Our community information line will return your call and answer your questions. Call (828) 417-0480.
We remain committed to keeping you updated with what you need to know and what you need to do to ensure that Blue Cross NC doesn’t take your doctor away.
Show your support online by changing your profile photo. Choose your favorite profile photo below: